Friday, February 26, 2010

My love of my life...my glue gun

Some people believe that you have only one "soulmate" in your life and that you hope one day that you will find that person and live happily ever after. And if your really lucky enough you will find 2 "soulmates". One of course is my husband I met him in highschool and we were opposites that somehow completed each other. I was also lucky enough to have a husband that can accept my other love. No we are not swingers or have an open marriage. But my love is hot, sticks to me like glue and can not be left alone. Yep it is my Glue Gun. I have learned that almost anything can be fixed with this wonderful love of my life. It has sticks and they come in all sizes and some are hotter then others. I have been burnt many times in my life but I know it is not his fault I just get so excited that I can't wait till it has cooled some. Don't ever leave this love by itself because it can easily attach itself to another. Just like being married to my husband we don't go to bed arguing, don't go to bed with your glue gun when it is hot. It is very hard to explain to the doctors why you have glue gun stuck to your forhead. Friends have tried to convince me that a sewing machine works better for making curtians or pillows but who loves shots? But I like things bigger not a needle...prick. My glue gun has left a permenant mark on me and my life but my doctor says to keep putting the cream on it and it should get better. But I know it was a show of love I wear my wedding rings with pride and my cone shaped third degree burn with love. Love comes in all forms!

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!! I love your blog. VERY funny!!! Good Job Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Nice!!!!!!!!!

    Man I wish I could start a blog about patients...but that would get me in bigggg trouble LOL! Maybe I can write about "make believe" patients!

    ReplyDelete